Welcome to the Press Kit for Jumping Electron- Electronic Age.
Below you can find press images and a detailed game concept and features description.
Jumping Electron is a an electronics inspired arcade game for Android and soon iOS with a classic platformer look and feel, and a gameplay fueled with vintage adrenalin. First game of the series, Electronic Age is a journey back to the 20th century.
Transformers, diodes, lamps and radiators become obstacles on a highway inside a Radio, a Jukebox, a Phone Switchboard and a TV.
Gamers will need to skillfully guide the Jumping Electron on the highway, avoid crashing with obstacles, tunnels and gaps, gather Electrons, Protons, Neutrons to maintain energy level.
Jumping Electron is developed and published by Finmouse- mobile software development, using Unity 3D game engine, custom concept art and 3D Models.
Available on Google Play Store and soon on Apple App Store.
- 60 levels and 3 chapters (Radio, Jukebox, Phone Switchboard)
- Coming soon: TV chapter
- Tilt and touchscreen tap functionality
- Electronic components as obstacles
- Free to play
- Volts as virtual coins
- Virtual shop with geeky ad-ons: Balls, Level Boosters, Extra Energy Packs
- Maximum time spent learning the gameplay: 5 seconds
- Maximum time spent playing the game: till complete numbness